60+ dead turtles found this year in Veracruz, Mexico
Raúl de Jesús González Díaz Mirón, head of the Marine Turtle program at the Veracruz Aquarium, said that more than 60 dead turtles have been reported in the state so far this year, mainly due to incidental fishing and to ingest plastic.
On the other hand, he indicated that with the rains there are already 16 nests in the tortugueros camps established in the islands of the Parque Nacional Arrecifal Veracruzano.
He explained in an interview at the airport, that where most are recorded nests, until now, is in Isla de Enmedio and San Medina, foresee increase in the coming days.
Courtesy of zocalo.com.mx
Click The Donate Link Below To Support My Work
Earth Changing Extremities Search
- 403,745 hits
- RT @Richard7Hill: Know this guy carrying a knife? Somebody must know him? He could stab someone you know, get him off the streets! NOW! @m… 6 hours ago
- RT @XtremeUKWeather: AMAZING 0Z GFS PARA RUN THE POLAR VORTEX SPLITS AT THE END WITH ONE SIDE moving over eastern Europe https://t.co/WiDE… 6 hours ago
- RT @wxcharts: More early signs of a potential #PolarVortex split in the GFS. Major stratospheric warming (#SSW) looks likely. Latest is her… 6 hours ago
- Massive fire breaks out at Chester Zoo sparking mass evacuation youtube.com/watch?v=1wVLXB… yamkin.com/2018/12/15/mas… 6 hours ago
- Sakurajima Volcano, Japan ~ Glowing ~ December 14,@2018 youtube.com/watch?v=gXXwDH… yamkin.com/2018/12/14/sak… 22 hours ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Categories
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Changing Archives
- Massive fire breaks out at Chester Zoo sparking mass evacuation December 15, 2018
- Sakurajima Volcano, Japan ~ Glowing ~ December 14, 2018 December 14, 2018
- Flash floods ravage north and central Vietnam December 14, 2018
- Severe Cyclonic Storm (Phethai) Heading For SE India and Sri Lanka 15/16 Dec 2018 December 14, 2018
- Cyclone Owen Intensifies – 8am AEST December 13, 2018 December 14, 2018
|melbrake on Alaska’s Major 7.0 Earth…|
|yamkin on MAGNITUDE 2.0 MOUNT HOOD AREA,…|
|blogidle.ir on MAGNITUDE 2.0 MOUNT HOOD AREA,…|
|Venom Online on MAGNITUDE 2.6 FRANCE|
|Circulator 38 on Comet 46P/Wirtanen Approaches…|
Top Posts & Pages
- Severe Cyclonic Storm (Phethai) Heading For SE India and Sri Lanka 15/16 Dec 2018
- Cyclone Owen Intensifies - 8am AEST December 13, 2018
- Flash floods ravage north and central Vietnam
- Massive fire breaks out at Chester Zoo sparking mass evacuation
- Heavy snowfall in Istanbul, Turkey (Dec 12, 2018)
- Sakurajima Volcano, Japan ~ Glowing ~ December 14, 2018
- Close call Tornado & Big Hail hit Eswatini, Swaziland (Dec 4, 2018)
- Terrible Crane Accident In Bayswater, Australia
- 3 TONS of dead fish found in the waters in Lonate Pozzolo, Italy
- Comet 46P/Wirtanen Approaches Earth - Heads Up Stargazers!